3d rendering / animation graphic design web design photography / printing
3D rendering is the art of using high powered software to create three-dimensional images of real and imaginary objects, which are used in a large number of applications, from commercial animation and video games to advanced medical technology and vehicle design processes.
Pesavi Advertising Design offers 3D modeling to a wide variety of industries and markets. Our expertise includes:
- Detailed models of internal organs for medical uses.
- Characters and objects for animated and live action motion pictures.
- Assets for computer and video games.
- Complex models of chemical compounds for scientific industries.
- Building and landscape proposals for architectural and development companies.
- Models of new devices, vehicles and structures for manufacturing.
- 3D geological models now commonly used for Earth science applications.
3D models are seen anywhere computer graphics are used, predating the widespread use of 3D graphics on personal computers. Many computer games incorporated pre-rendered images of 3D models as sprites long before consumer technology could deliver them in real-time. Pesavi Advertising Design understands the need for high poly 3D modeling and is able to create top quality renderings for any platform.
The world class team of animators at Pesavi Advertising Design brings together exceptional skill and the latest techniques and technology to create incredibly smooth and realistic animations. Our designers are experts in fundamental concepts like digital armature rigging and light placement, and incorporate techniques that include:
- Mathematical functions for gravity and particle effects
- Simulated fur or hair
- Fire and water effects including reflection, refraction, shadows and light diffusion
- Motion Capture
3D animation has transformed visual communication, and is present in everything from multimillion dollar movie blockbusters to simple web ads. Pesavi Advertising Design brings their considerable experience to character animation, environment simulations, mechanical objects, and numerous other animation applications. Click here to contact us and learn how we can help with your next 3D animation project.